Sunday, September 7, 2008

Woman Within



Hey you...
Wanna Know me more
But Not that Easy task
To know d Woman Inside...!

I m Palace of Secrets
With Bundles of Desires
Loads of Ambitions
Jus waitin to Get on Air

Buks r nt 2 b judgd by Cover
Similarly dnt judge me by wt i Seem 2 b.
Tht holds gud for personal judgements
Your time n Intentions need 2 b genuine

The Dreamer Woman within

Is jus targettin the Pinnacles
You May not be able to envisage
Cos she s just Visible to Me

I hold lots of Love and Care
A Unique Package of Commitment
I can surprise you with More
Cos Women r blessed to b that way...

I hold my heads high
Yes.. Proud I m to be a Woman
Cos i make a lot of difference
To People around with my Presence

I m what i m
That doesnt mean i m flawless
They are being worked upon
To make d Woman within still beautiful

Accept me as i m
Cos i believe in my individuality
If you wanna tamper on that
Boss, I m not Game for it...

Take your time
Observations, Judgements or Decisions
Whatever you may call
But once made stick on that

Cos, Gettin Closer to me
It is not that easy dear
But once you succeed in it
Wont let u go away.........!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem di...A women with a bundle of treasure inside.
good situational poem...

Abenaya said...

Its awesome...

Tejo said...

Thnks Abenaya for ur comment....

Unknown said...

Wow great and colorful blog.I love this blog.Keep up your good work.

Tejo said...

Hi Karthik... Thnks for ur comments yaar... do drop in often n give ur comments as well as suggestions....