Thursday, January 29, 2009

SUCCESS- FINALLY

Hello my friends,,,

I write this post being very satisfied if not happy. I have cleared my Stage 2 in my professional Exam after a wait for a really long time. GOD only knows what i had been though all this time.

Atlast, I am not disappointed this time. I am really thankful to GOD as well as my Dad who let this happen.
I convey my love and gratitude to my family members who stood by me during disappointments and always cheered me up hiding their disappointment. I love you all so much. This success is entirely dedicated in your feet.

Here i would like to mention my friends who have been with me , supporting me in times of failure as well as periods of disappointments and depression. A big thanks to all those who stood by me.
A special mention to Nir, Sp & Ad. One more beautiful thing is that my close pal Kri, who has been with me in ups and downs of life have finally found a reason to be happy- yes he too cleared along with me.... Happy for you man..... for you more than me......

But at the same time, my close pal who was very confident of getting through this time could not make it. We have dreamt together of passing along and joining a same work place, but........
Never mind my gal, i m there for you.
Just dont lose out yourself to this failure. I am with you throughout.

Once again,
Thank GOD, I am so Grateful to you............


Well done Tejo


Cheers to myself ...

12 comments:

NR said...

Congrats Tejo....well i dont know what exam u passed but i know that u got the thing for which u had labored a lot....n it was nice to see that u remembered the ppl who did not achieve their goal..shows that your a person with a clean heart.

All the best!!!

Tejo said...

Thanks a lot Nazish,
Happy to see your wishes.
N i m pursuing CA for a profession.

Though this success means d world to me, still it pains me to see my close pal not beside ....

But i learnt one thing from this....
Hardwork and faith will take u places

Cheers .....

Tall Guy said...

Congrats Tejo for making the cut.

BTW, is Tejo your nick name or you name, just asking out of curiosity :)

Tejo said...

Hi yogesh... Hw u doin?
Thnkzzzz a lot for your wishes...

N well answer for what u had asked lies in your question itself. ( combo of both) :-)

CHEERS DEAR....

Tall Guy said...

Doing good.

Hmmm. I thought so. CA ha, so let me guess after some years your interest will be reading financial statements of companies than any other books :)

Tejo said...

YOGESH

Oh Noo...
If i am to do that all the time, i would cease to exist... jus jokin..

I just believe everthing has its own quotient... dont u agree?

Cheers dear

NR said...

CA has good career prospect...after some experience u should finish your MBA in finance that will really help u a lot in your career!!!

Well Tejo u see someones loss is someones gain...if all would have passed then the value that CA has now would not be there!!

CA and International CFA are really in demand these days!!!

Nikon Girl said...

Congrats!!

broca's area said...

oh ca?...thats a tough nut to crack..

my hearty congratulations!![sorry for the delay]...part time!!:))

Tejo said...

Hi NR

Thanks a lot for ur wishes...

As of now, my hands are filled wid two major things... But Mba is always evryone dream......!!!!
May be sumtym in d very near future....

Cheers....

Tejo

Tejo said...

Hey Deeps, :-)

Thanks a heaven

Btw, Hw u doin?

Cheers

Tejo

Tejo said...

Hi Broca( shall i call u dat way??? )

Thanks man
N how s life n studies goin?

Cheers...