I ask myself often
Why am i still on Earth?
With days running like water
And each day i wait to find
My purpose of Existence.
In the journey of life,
There are dozens of passengers
Whom i meet and who make a lasting impact
When i start to know their value in my life
Why do they have to leave the very next station?
The best company, i could,
Ever have in my life is Myself
There are no much disappointments or pain
Whatever i expect, it is fulfilled.
I am the one who can help myself out of depressions
And calm myself and cheer my mind.
The hidden mysteries in next second
make life interesting and thrilling
If tomorrows mystery is solved today
will we have the desire to live tomm?
As they say,
Experience is a tough teacher
They give the test first and then the lessons
Similarly, trials of life are too expensive
Their lessons have a lasting and painful impact on life.
I dont expect miracles to happen
I will be satisfied with small changes in Myself
Cos, i strongly believe those small changes
Within me can create Miracles..............!!!!
The Comfort of Being Apolitical
4 months ago



2 comments:
super poem da............ really touchin one
Thnks Dear
Post a Comment